Vision Technologies (Vision) is the technology rollout leader in the deployment of nationwide multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts for commercial and government organizations. Utilizing our proven processes and methodologies, we provide, manage and support a national field force of local onsite technicians to deploy infrastructure technology on a nationwide scale. This includes the development of requirements and relay of technical knowledge quickly and accurately to our onsite technicians for the installation and service of each location.
The Vision Global Services Team:
- Provides you with a single-source for multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts
- Minimizes your project costs and guarantees accelerated project deployment
- Meets your varying project needs for national rollouts with our flexible and scalable design
- Utilizes our proprietary web-based VIMM (Vision Information Management Methodology) to provide you with up-to-date status reports and project details
- Employs Rapid Deployment Timeframes to complete your projects when you need it
- Supports high-quality project performance and customer service with well-defined, structured processes
The Vision Global Services Division combines the capabilities and experience of Vision's Program Management with the diverse skill sets of our partners, allowing us to offer partnered service packages on a national and international basis. By combining the best program and project management practices with PMI certified project managers, we provide you with a rollout solution that will reduce costs, deliver maximum value, and drive additional revenue and profits to your bottom line. Our in-process quality control programs and weekly status reports ensure smooth delivery. Our project teams provide regular updates and post project status reports to your management tools or ours. Vision's commitment to complete customer satisfaction means you get a committed workforce, managed by a professional, trained team.
Our Approach & Benefits
Vision's professional project management services provide the foundation for our approach to 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients recognize the value of, and the need for, project management as well; as such, Vision dedicates a professional from the very outset and extending throughout the customer relationship, to assemble and apply the necessary knowledge, skills, tools, techniques, and resources to:
- Coordinate myriad functions from needs analysis to planning/pilot to execution to lessons learned
- Deliver on time, on budget
- Provide in-process quality control
- Make available real-time status reporting
- Achieve goals and objectives
- Ensure contract and project requirements are entirely met
- Improve service delivery performance throughout the partnership
Vision simultaneously coordinates myriad functions while closely communicating with our clients through all project tasks, including:
- Project requirements definition
- Resource procurement and management
- Post-implementation review
- Final project review and evaluation (lessons learned)
The project/requirements definition process typically begins before the sale is completed. Our Project Managers will work with your team to identify all aspects of the project. Key to this stage of the project is the complete understanding of the project scope of work, establishment of key milestones for the project, setting mutually acceptable timeframes for delivery, and agreeing upon the criteria for measuring success with the project. This is a collaborative process between Vision and the client.
click to read more
Vision's Partner Network consists of a nationwide group of over 500 partners who are expertly trained in various installations. Detailed information on every partner is entered into the Vision Partners Program database, so we can easily deploy the top rated technicians to suit specific requirements. This gives Vision the flexibility to obtain the quality resources required for nationwide projects of varying scope and sophistication.
click to read more
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Vision currently supports the VA in deploying in-building cellular (RF) systems and has completed a Wireless LAN design for 255 buildings in the New England area.
- T-Mobile – Vision provided site survey, installation, and documentation of a cellular reinforcement solution rolled out to over 700 locations in the United States. The hardware deployed included Cisco routers and store cabling.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – Vision provides support of the EPA's Office of Research and Development with Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) management for over 4,000 end users at 13 sites across the United States. This support meets the needs of the management, research, and administrative staff for PC desktop systems (which includes laptops, and PCs used at laboratory instrument controllers) and software; access to local server resources, data, systems, and peripherals, telecommunications equipment, and access to the wide area network and Internet.
- SAIC – As a SAIC valued services provider for the ICE Program, Vision provides survey, design, implementation, and documentation services on an on-going basis within the 50 states and Puerto Rico.
- Customs and Border Protection – Vision partnered with CBP's Field Operations Admissibility and Traveler Programs to establish a Model Ports-of-Entry program to broadcast instructional and welcome videos at 20 of the largest U.S. airports (based on international arrivals), spanning the entire continental United States and Hawaii. Vision designed, managed and delivered 100% of the systems development life cycle for this digital signage program, successfully providing Audio Visual (AV), networking, cabling, and electrical services across disparate geographical sites.
- W.W. Grainger – For a 410 site rollout, Vision provided comprehensive site survey, installation, and cut-over services for cabling infrastructure, access point and router equipment. We successfully managed over 1500 client visits, delivering on-time for the VOIP engagement.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Under the USDA AS/400 Maintenance Contract, Vision provides a broad-range of support including four full-time help-desk technicians and 24/7 phone support on a number of service contracts. The Vision team also includes two full-time depot repair technicians who oversee the repair and refurbishment efforts, as well as experienced team of field engineers across the 50 United States who professionally address the 2,370 Field Service Centers.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) – Vision provides managed services for 110 FDIC offices nationally for the past six years (including two awards via re-compete) for audio-visual, in-building cellular systems, and structured cabling.
- Merrill Lynch – For six years, Vision provided trouble call and resolution services supporting 630 branches in the United States and Puerto Rico, with a contract requiring a four-hour response SLA and intense communications requirements